21 December 2016 - 28 February 2017
Tel: (852) 3943 9609
Fax: (852) 3942 0969
We are glad to announce that the Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Communication Disorders and Sciences will be launched by Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2017-18.
Here are some highlights.
• Prepare students to lay a sound foundation to further pursue a professional master degree on Speech Language Pathology;
• Enhance students with practical skills of educating and managing students with special educational needs (SEN) ;
• Equip students with basic knowledge and clinical skills in assisting to manage individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
Theories in Chinese linguistics, speech-language pathology, medical and hearing sciences as well as approaches in managing various groups with communication disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Specific Language Impairment (SLI), craniofacial abnormalities, hearing impairment, motor speech disorders and dysfluency.
• Students who are interested to be speech therapists
• SEN Teachers
• Personnel who work closely with speech therapists
• 28 February 2017 (Round 1)
• 31 March 2017 (Round 2)
Details on the Programme & Information Session:
• Programme Content and Application Procedure: http://www.ent.cuhk.edu.hk/cods/
• Information Session on 21 January 2017 (Saturday): https://cloud.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/webform/view.php?id=2552018 (limited seats are available on a first come, first served basis)
Search for Events
(Registration period: 20/3/2017 00:00 -24/3/2017 08:00am)
(Event date: 7/4/2017)
of the Department of Fine Arts and Art Museum, CUHK